Jocelyn's Other Desk

The writings of Jocelyn Smith, aspiring author, soon-to-be lawyer, once and future politician, all-around opinionated twentysomething.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I'm a lawyer in Florida, working on three novels, a screenplay, and half a dozen pieces of fanfiction at any given moment.

Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm Too Sexy For Long Hair...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yet another post for my Maryland Renaissance Festival annals: got my hair braided. The style you see in the picture is a Classic 5-strand with 4 twists. It took almost an hour, during which my fellow customers and I people-watched (a singularly fun amusement at Faire) and my friend Julie-Anne took photographs.

There's something about Renaissance Faire that makes one's vanity come to the surface. You want to feel beautiful all the time--and you're willing to spend the money!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home