Jocelyn's Other Desk

The writings of Jocelyn Smith, aspiring author, soon-to-be lawyer, once and future politician, all-around opinionated twentysomething.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I'm a lawyer in Florida, working on three novels, a screenplay, and half a dozen pieces of fanfiction at any given moment.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

In The Words Of That Guy On FireFly

I simply cannot abide useless people.

Or, come to think of it, useless expenditure of time/money/air/skin.

As my father puts it, I do not suffer fools gladly.

If you're stupid and/or don't know what the hell you're talking about, shut up and talk to me again when you do know what you're talking about. Otherwise, you're a waste of time and energy to deal with.

Stupid people are useless and should not be allowed to breed.

Thus endeth my rant for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home