Jocelyn's Other Desk

The writings of Jocelyn Smith, aspiring author, soon-to-be lawyer, once and future politician, all-around opinionated twentysomething.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I'm a lawyer in Florida, working on three novels, a screenplay, and half a dozen pieces of fanfiction at any given moment.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Done...For Now.

I have completed the July 2006 Florida Bar Exam, pursuant to the requirements of my profession--and a contingent of the wonderful job I acquired last summer.

But also contingent on keeping said wonderful job is PASSING the July 2006 Florida Bar Exam.

I don't feel terribly confident. Oh, don't get me wrong; I felt okay about most of the sections.

I just don't know if "okay" is going to cut it.

It's natural for a post-Bar-Taker to feel this way, and yet...it's going to be a long six weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nonny Blackthorne said...

*crossing fingers for you*

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home