Jocelyn's Other Desk

The writings of Jocelyn Smith, aspiring author, soon-to-be lawyer, once and future politician, all-around opinionated twentysomething.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I'm a lawyer in Florida, working on three novels, a screenplay, and half a dozen pieces of fanfiction at any given moment.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Job News

Forgive me while I engage in a self-indulgent bout of happy job announcement.

My offer letter came today. I got the job at the firm where I worked this summer.

In other news, my parents got the house they put an offer on, and my mother got the job transfer she'd been hoping for.

Good luck came in threes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonny Blackthorne said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!! :D

5:01 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Smith said...

Thankee! :-)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home